Salad made with porcini mushrooms "ovolini"
with lemon sauce
(Insalatina cruda di porcini "ovolini"
in salsetta al limone)
- 300 grams of small boletus mushrooms
- very fresh, peeled, quickly washed and immediately dried, cut in very
- the yolk of one boiled egg
- the yolk of one raw egg
- some skin of one lemon
- the small leaves of 3 or 4 branches of calamint (nepitella)
- ¼ of a tube of anchovy paste
- one garlic clove
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
|Put the slices of mushrooms in a small bowl. Take a blender
and put the yolks of the two eggs (one boiled and one uncooked), the lemon,
that means the skin and the juice, the calamint, garlic and one pinch of
salt and pepper. Mix very well, being very patient because these small amounts
make the operation quite difficult: when this stuff will be well smooth
and homogeneous, add firstly the anchovy paste and then the needed olive
oil in order to obtain a light mixture.
Then use this kind of sauce to season the slices of mushrooms in the small
bowl and after 30 minutes of marinating, serve them like a cold hors d'oeuvre.