|Our chefs will guide you in a fine dance around flavours and tastes, offering an introduction to preparing-and eating-traditional dishes along with the appropriate wines. Menus are flexible and follow seasonal products. The lessons are offered at our centre in Florence downtown, at Casa della Creatività in the S.Maria Maggiore Closter.
Classes are scheduled for any Monday and are conducted in English and Italian language. You can book your participation with a two-day advance notice. You may take one lesson or combine them to fashion a program to your interests. Lessons begin at 16:00. After assisting in the preparation of dishes, you sit at a table and at 18:30 you have dinner, enjoying your creations with the correct wines.
- Pasta fatta in casa: preparation of different kinds of pasta, cutting by hand and machine (spaghetti, taglierini, fettuccine, tagliatelle, etc.)
- Three typical Tuscan sauces: carrettiera, mushroom sauce, and pesto
- Red wine Chianti collifiorentini Lanciola Impruneta
- Cavolo con le fette
- Gnocchi al ragù
- Arista (Florentine pork loin)
- Red wine Morellino Le Pupille Scansano
- Crostini di polenta fritti ai funghi (mushrooms on fried polenta)
- Risotto ai funghi (Risotto with mushrooms)
- Spezzatino di maiale ai funghi (Stewed pork with white wine and mushrooms)
- Panna cotta al caffé
- Red wine Chianti colli senesi Il Cerro Montepulciano
- Penne con zucchine e zafferano
- Polpettine al limone (Meatballs with lemon sauce)
- Verdure di stagione (Season vegetables)
- Bavarese allo yogurt
- Red wine Fabula Monteregio Morris Farm
VEGETARIAN TUSCAN MENU
- Bruschetta with fresh tomatoes
- Malfatti con ragu di verdure (hand made pasta with seasonable vegetables sauce)
- Verdure fritte (Fried vegetables)
- Pineapple Tiramisú
- Red wine Barco Reale Ambra Carmignano
Price per group lesson per participant 45.00. .
During the winter time, due to a lower affluence we can confirm the lessons only after we receive a credit card as guarantee (price will not change in any case).
click here for more info