Discover the hidden secrets of the chianti by bicycle
Visit wineries for wine tastings, enjoy fine Tuscan restaurants,
and savor wonderful views of the Tuscan countryside through hidden
trails by bicycle. Program offered every month of the year. Minimum
of four participants required.
- Transfers from your location to departure points
- All bicycle equipment
- English speaking guide, expert in wine and art history
- Minivan for transfers and technical and medical assistance
- Lunches in high quality, typical Tuscan restaurants
- Visits to wineries
- Wine tastings and snacks in the wineries
- Departure from Gaiole in Chianti at 9:00 a.m. by bicycle
- Visit the Castle of Brolio and wine tasting
- Lunch at Grotta della Rana in San Sano at 1:00 p.m.
- Visit the winery Dievole in Vagliagli and return to Gaiole at 7:00
- Departure from Montevertine at 9:00 a.m.
- Visit Badia a Coltibuono, the abbey and monumental cellars, wine and
- Lunch at the restaurant in Badia a Coltibuono at 1:00 p.m.
- Visit the winery Montevertine and wine tasting
- Visit the Castle of Meleto and return to Gaiole
- Transfer from Gaiole to Castellina by minivan at 9:00 a.m.
- Departure by bicycle to Monsanto winery and wine tasting
- Lunch at Antico Fattore in Castellina at 1:00 p.m.
- Visit the Lilliano winery and wine tasting, and return to Gaiole
- Departure from Gaiole at 9:00 a.m.
- Visit the S. Polo in Rosso winery and wine tasting
- Lunch in Siena at Osteria del Carroccio at 1:00 p.m.
- Bicycle to Certosa di Maggiano
€ 980.00 (1 participant)
€ 750.00 PP (2 participants)
€ 650.00 PP (3 participants)
€ 550.00 PP (4 participants)
click here for more info
Picture by Gianfranco Bracci