Right in the centre of historic Florence, inside his artisan workshop,
the master Livio will help you to learn all the different stages of the
production of a handbag. By means of a practical seminar lasting 3 hours
each morning, he’ll explain how to design, choose the leather for,
cut and sew a handbag. Optional Italian language course or lessons with
- Lessons in the workshop every day from Monday to Friday from 2.00
p.m. to 5.00 p.m.
- Groups of 1-4 participants
- Design and development of the model
- Getting to know the leather.
- Folding and cutting.
- Assembling the bag.
- Estimating the sales price.