There are some museums in the old town center that no tourist guide
will show you, interesting not only for the objects showed but also for
the architecture, the furniture, the general approach that you can find
behind the idea to open a museum.
- 10:00 am - 10:15 am Meeting in Piazza Duomo, in front
of Astor Caffè.
- 10:15 am - 10:30 am Walking along the square to the
Antropology and Etnology Museum in Via del Proconsolo
- 10:30 am - 11:30 am Guided visit of the Museum
- 11:30 am - 11:40 am Walking towards the Science Museum
with a superb Planetarium
- 11:40 am - 12:45 pm Guided visit of the museum
- 12:45 pm - 1:00 pm Walking towards the Enoteca De
- 1:00 pm - 2:20 pm Lunch with Tuscan specialities
and wines. After the lunch, the group will be escorted in the Ponte
Vecchio area (Old Bridge), where the Specola Museum (Natural History)
- 2:30 pm - 3:30 pm Guided visit of the Specola Museum.
- 3:30 pm - 3:45 pm Return back to the meeting point
and end of the excursion