Badia a Passignano and the Greve town center are the keys to open the world of Gallo Nero. We offer half- and full-day guided tours to Tuscan wineries by private car or mini-bus. The tour includes wine cellar visits, wine tasting, and lunch or a Tuscan snack (merenda). Winery excursions may be scheduled for any date with two days advance notice, and can be conducted in your language. Pick-up service from participant's location can also be arranged.
- 9:00 Departure from Florence or your location
- 10:00 Arrival at Greve in Chianti and visit the market square
- 11:00 Visit to the winery Fontodi and wine tasting
- 13:00 Lunch at Cantinetta di Rignana
- 14:30 Walking along the Antinori vineyards at Badia a Passignano or around the small castle of Montefioralle
- 16:00 Visit the cellars of Casaloste and wine tasting
Program & Prices
Half-day excursions (09:00-14:00 and 14:00-19:00) include: private air-conditioned minivan, guide in your language, and wine tasting.
2 participants: € 170.00 PP
3 participants: € 125.00 PP
4 participants: € 100.00 PP
5 participants: € 90.00 PP
6 participants: € 83.00 PP
Day trips (09:00-18:00) include: private air-conditioned minivan, guide in your language, lunch and wine tastings.
2 participants: € 295.00 PP
3 participants: € 255.00 PP
4 participants: € 190.00 PP
5 participants: € 160.00 PP
6 participants: € 145.00 PP
click here for more info