The Duomo and the square in Massa marittima are a masterpiece of the
human architecture. The perspective is unique and you can enjoy yourself
sitting in the Caffè in front of the church tasting a full body
and round red wine. One of the last discovers in the success of the Tuscan
wines: the Monteregio from Massa Marittima.
- 10:00 Arrival in Massa Marittima
- 10:30 Guided tour of Frantoio Nerelli and oil tasting
- 12:00 Aperitif at Bar Le Logge in front of the Duomo in Massa Marittima
- 13:00 Lunch at Vecchio Borgo, located on the ground floor of the cathedral
- 15:00 Guided visit to the town center of Massa Marittima
- 16:00 Guided wine tasting at Monteregio di Massa Marittima and guided
visit to the cellars of Moris Farms
Day trip (09:00-18:00) includes: private air-conditioned minivan, guide in your language, and lunch and wine tastings.