Driving from Florence to Siena, you see the towers on the hill of San Gimignano and you immediately sense the taste of Vernaccia. Arriving in Monteriggioni, walking through the old walled town's portals, you imagine the strong, full-bodied wines produced in the surrounding countryside. We offer half- and full-day guided tours to San Gimignano wineries by private car or mini-bus. The tour includes wine cellar visits, wine tasting, lunch or a Tuscan snack (merenda). Winery excursions may be scheduled for any date with two days advance notice, and can be conducted in your language. Pick-up service from participant's location can also be arranged.
- 9:00 Departure from Florence or your location
- 10:30 Guided visit to the cellars of Fattoria Panizzi and wine tasting
- 11:30 Guided visit to the town center of San Gimignano
- 13:00 Lunch with local wines at restaurant La Mandragola
- 15:00 Short stop in Badia a Isola orguided visit to the winery San Donato with wine tasting.
- 16:00 Guided visit to Monteriggioni
Program & Prices
Half-day excursions (09:00-14:00 and 14:00-19:00) include: private air-conditioned minivan, guide in your language, and wine tasting.
1 participant: € 284.00
2 participants: € 155.00 PP
3 participants: € 114.00 PP
4 participants: € 93.00 PP
5 participants: € 83.00 PP
6 participants: € 78.00 PP
Day trips (09:00-18:00) include: private air-conditioned minivan, guide in your language, lunch and wine tastings.
1 participant: € 512.00
2 participants: € 269.00 PP
3 participants: € 207.00 PP
4 participants: € 181.00 PP
5 participants: € 155.00 PP
6 participants: € 140.00 PP
click here for more info