Behind a noble building or a Monastery, you can find a hidden garden,
close to the public. The tradition of the Italian garden architecture
in the middle of the ancient center of Florence.
- 10:00 am - 10:15 am: Meeting in Piazza S.Marco, in
front of S.Marco Caffè
- 10:15 am - 10:30 am: Walking along the square to
the Giardino de' Semplici, the Florentine Botanical Garden
- 10:30 am - 11:30 am: Guided visit to the Garden
- 11:30 am - 11:40 am: Walking towards the Orticoltura
- 11:40 am - 12:45 pm: Guided visit to the garden and
the monumental glass-house
- 12:45 pm - 1:00 pm: Walking towards Trattoria Icche c’è c’è.
- 1:00 pm - 2:20 pm: Lunch with Tuscan specialities
and wines. After the lunch, the group will be escorted in the Ponte
Vecchio area (Old Bridge), where the Boboli Garden is located.
- 2:30 pm - 3:30 pm: Guided visit to the Boboli Garden,
one of the largest and finest Italian gardens.
- 3:30 pm - 3:45 pm: Return back to the meeting point
and end of the excursion
||Approximately 6 hours
||Piazza S.Marco, in front of S.Marco Caffè
||€ 100,00 per person
click here for more info