Maremma is one of the wildest and most beautiful regions of Tuscany.
It's a region of valleys covered with olive and Mediterranean maquis (evergreens),
where horses and wild boar roam. The imagines, the flavors and the colours
of this area are very well expressed by its wine: The Morellino di Scansano.
- 10:00 Meet at the Grosseto railway station
- 10:30 Guided tour and tasting at the winery Le Pupille
- 12:00 Guided tour of the medieval village of Montemerano
- 13:00 Special lunch at Enoteca Bacco e Cerere in the village of Saturnia
- 15:00 Guided tour of the village of Saturnia
- 16:00 Guided visit to the winery Castello di Montepò by the
owner Biondi Santi, or guided visit to the winery Val delle Rose by
the owner F.lli Cecchi.
Day trip (09:00-18:00) includes: private air-conditioned minivan, guide in your language, and lunch and wine tastings.